Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Salad Dressing: My favourite combination in a bottle (27 June 2010)



Dressed to impress

I take my hat off to anyone that makes their own tasty salad dressing but for a lazy kitchen cook like myself I look for the tastiest salad dressing that comes in a bottle. My favourite dressing at the moment is combining about 2 parts Paul Newman's Own Creamy Caesar (58.9% total fats) with 1 part Kraft Balsamic Italian (100% fat free). The Balsamic Italian cuts through some of the heaviness of the very tasty Creamy Caesar while providing a bit of balsamic kick on the taste buds. Awesome with fresh and crunchy baby cos lettuce and anything else you care to dip in it.

Do you have any favourite recommendations to try from the shops or recipes to make my own?

Salad dressing: Paul Newman's Own Creamy Caesar combined with Kraft Balsamic Italian
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment