Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, April 8, 2011

United Health Care Letter

Thank you for the comments about this letter!
I am speechless. If you knew me, you would know that is hard to do.

No, I did not post this letter to start a discussion about vaccinations. Those of you who commented on the original post, thank you. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the issue.

When I read this letter, I asked myself, why in the world is United Health Care offering a $20 gift card to McDonald's? McDonald's, in my book, is not even considered food. It is so over processed and pumped with junk that no one really knows what in the world is in their burgers.

You know what this is not surprising. That is our healthcare system.  It is a broken system...

No comments:

Post a Comment