Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 24, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Cookies

A delicious and healthy fall cookie! Since I am still suppose to be laying as much as possible it was important that I find a quick and easy cook recipe. These were perfect! Did not take much time at all and I was able to rest while they baked! 

I love these cookies because it has Almonds, Apples and Cranberries. I love these cookies because it did not have flour or any sweeteners. I love these cookies because I am already dreaming up my next batch with the addition to dates.
The Ingredients:
2 cups Almonds
1 cup banana chips (optional) 
2 cups Apples, peel on
1 cup unsweetened coconut 
1/4 cup cranberries
1 TBSP Cinnamon
2 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp melted coconut oil
3 eggs


The Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees

  1. Combine all of your ingredients EXCEPT your eggs and cranberries in a food processor, pulse it until all the pieces are small but still a little chunky.  If your food processor is not large enough to accommodate everything just split it up.  I did the almonds first, then the apples.
  2. Combine that mixture with the eggs in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Add cranberries and mix again. 
  3. Using your hands, form the mixture into "patties" and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.  The size of the "patties" are up to you, or you could make the into bars.  I made mine about 2 inches across and got about 15 cookies
  4. Bake until done, around 30 Minutes
ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment