Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best Brussels EVER!!!

If you are new to the blog, you will not know that my family and I LOVE Brussels Sprouts! I have made different recipes, which we all love and you can find them on the blog! 

This past week while visiting our local Trader's Joe, a worker and I were discussing different ways to cook them! I love how helpful and knowledgeable Trader Joe's employees are!!! 

Anyway, he asked me if I had ever tried soaking the Brussels Sprouts in Olive Oil prior to baking them. I hadn't. I always just mix Olive Oil and spice and pour on the Sprouts and baked, never soaked them and was so excited to try it out!!!!
The Ingredients:
Brussels Sprouts
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Parsley
Mozzarella or Parmesan

The Directions:
Cut Brussels Sprouts into forths. In a large bowl mix Olive Oil and Brussels Sprouts. Let soak for 20 - 30 minutes. Pour extra Olive Oil out of bowl and add seasonings. Spread the Sprouts out on cookie sheet and bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Take Sprouts out and add cheese and more parsley. Bake for another 15 - 20 minutes. Cheese will get crispy. 

Cheese is optional! 

Enjoy!!! These are now our favorite way to cook Brussels Sprouts!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment