Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Carman's: New Muesli Bar Taste Testing (23 July 2010)



Sharing the love

Thanks to Sarah from Carman's Fine Foods for providing 3.63 kg of muesli products to sample including their 'NEW' Yoghurt Apricot & Almond Bar and Dark Choc Cranberry & Almond Bar. With so many to try and had to share the love and do a taste testing session with my work colleagues. The clear favourites of the day seem to be the new bars over the other bars which I personally agree with. The thin yoghurt and chocolate base helped break up the taste of the muesli for me. What I also enjoyed was the texture of the puffed rice inside this two bars which is also noticeable in the Deluxe Fruit Muesli Bar which would be my next preference.

It made me think of an idea for another bar flavour of combining the yoghurt base with predominately puffed rice, apricot and coconut with a bit of macadamia nut and raisins thrown in which I think would be a nice combination of flavours. For the WeightWatchers out there I worked out the new bars would be 2.5 points each.

Other product samples from Carman's:
23 July 2010 - Assorted Muesli bars
14 Sept 2009 - Muesli Bites
17 Oct 2009 - Rounds Classic Fruit & Nut

Muesli bar taste test centre


NEW: Yoghurt Apricot & Almond Bars




NEW: Dark Choc Cranberry & Almond Bars

Classic Fruit Muesli Bars

Deluxe Fruit Muesli Bars

Original Fruit-Free Muesli Bars

Apricot & Almond Muesli Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment