Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's Hot...

Does weather affect your cooking???

It does for me!

Cooking in the kitchen creates a hot kitchen. Or I am enjoying some outside time with my boys and have to interrupt our time to get dinner together or I forget about dinner time all together...

I am there --- NOW!

Weather has finally been enjoyable this week. My dinners are showing it! I watch kids until 5 and then it is time for just my boys and I. We tend to go outside and ride bikes or go on a long walk. We get busy and enjoy each other's company.

Thankfully - yesterday I put a chicken roaster in the crockpot yesterday and added some coconut ol, basil and a jar of sun dried tomatoes. I had made this recipe once before and we really enjoyed the flavor of the chicken. Check it out here!

What are your go to summer dishes??? I could use some inspiration!!! :) I am planning on making a healthy broccoli salad next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment