Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thai Noodles

I haven't had a WOW dinner moments lately. I have been struggling to make much of anything with flavor... I have these moments every so often because, well, I try to come up with something new each meal. Maybe a new spice on the meat or a new side dish. That is a lot of pressure I put on myself. 
This week I came up with AN AMAZING side dish. I took zucchini and made noodles. Added some seasonings and hubby said that this tasted like Thai Noodles. 

I must admit, these were delicious!!! :) 

The Ingredients:
3 zucchini (from our CSA)
2 carrots
1/2 cup peas (from our CSA)
2 TBSP Sunflower seed butter (almond butter would do too)
1 - 2 TBSP Coconut Aminos (Braggs Amino Acid would do)
1 TBSP Coconut Oil

The Directions:
Using a mandolin make thin zucchini noodles. You can use a knife to cut the noodles, but it may just take a little longer. Add zucchini and coconut oil to frying pan and being to cook noodles. After 5 minutes take carrots and use potato peeler and peel the carrot into the pan. In a small bowl mix sunflower seed butter, coconut aminos and just enough water to thin the sunflower butter. I used about a tsp. Mix until thinned and smooth. Add mixture to the zucchini and carrots. Melt and mix evenly. Add peas and cook on a low heat, covered for a few minutes.

Serve right away or set aside for later!

THIS WAS AWESOME!!! I am exited to see what I can add to this basic Thai Noodle recipe. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment