Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Granola

Well, I tried to make a new and improved nut bar this week but it turned into a granola snack! :) It was still delicious but I was really hoping to improve my nut bars take 1, and nut bars take 2. I was trying to add coconut cream and take out a lot of the sugar (molasses, honey, etc!)

I guess without them the bars just will not stick together. :)

Once again, I forgot to take a picture and the granola did not last long!

The Ingredients:
Almonds, chopped
cashews, chopped
walnuts, chopped
sunflower seeds
cranberries
chai seeds
5 dates, pited, chopped
1 TBSP Sunflower seed butter
1 TBSP Coconut Oil
1 TBSP Coconut Cream
1 TBSP Coconut Butter
1 TBSP Raw Honey

The Directions:
Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a greased 9x9 glass dish.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

Let cool and then ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment