Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pineapple Coconut Honey Salmon and Roasted Asparagus

Have you ever had success with fruit and meat??? 
When Hubby and I were just married, 7 years ago, Hubby had this WONDERFUL idea to make chicken and apples. He had had it before and he "says" it was tasty. 

BOY WAS HE WRONG... 

Thankfully, I waited for him and my father-in-law to try the mixture. With pure disgusted looks on their face, I quickly ordered a pizza. I did not even think of tasting the chicken or the apples. 



 The reason I bring this past memory is I attempted Pineapple and Salmon. Hubby would not try the pineapple with the chicken and apples still in his mind. I did and there was a slight taste of Salmon but it was not terrible. I think the it would have been better on the grill but the oven had to do. 


The Ingredients:
Salmon
2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
2 TBSP Raw Honey
1 TBSP Coconut Aminos
shredded coconut
1 cup of fresh pineapple, chopped

The Directions:
Preheat oven 400 degrees. 

Mix Dijon, Raw Honey, Coconut Aminos and top the Salmon. Sprinkle Coconut on top and place pineapple pieces on top of the Salmon. 

Bake for 20 - 30 minutes. Serve with Roasted Asparagus.


ENJOY!!!!



Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment