Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lime Pepper Salmon and Cauliflower Rice

We are now in the month of May. Are you still sticking to resolution??? 

I have stayed strong to my resolution of eating fish once a week. We have eaten a lot of Salmon and have tried new fish (some good some bad). The thing I like about this resolution is that it gives me an excuse to try new salmon recipes (some good some bad) but I am looking forward to grilling Salmon. That is if it would STOP raining! 

We have had a LOT of rain... our ground is puddling and will not go down because it doesn't seem to stop. I think in the last month we have had 2 - 3 days without rain and they were not together. 5 days of rain here, day break, 4 days of rain, you get the point. LOTS of RAIN... It has been raining so much I have not had a chance to plant my garden... PLEASE stop raining so I can plant!!!! :) 

Eggs and Beef Bacon


Lemon Pepper Salmon
The Ingredients:
Salmon Filets
1 lime
1/2 - 1 TBSP Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste

The Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Rinse Salmon under water, pat dry
Lightly rub the salmon with Olive Oil. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
Broil Salmon for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from oven and squeeze lime juice over the Salmon.

Served with sauted Spinach, Broccoli and Cauliflower Rice

Part of Primal Toads Primal Den

No comments:

Post a Comment