Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 day challenge

Happy Tuesday!!! 

I have wondered off the path (far off the path) and am back on!!! 

Hubby and I are starting a 90 day Insanity challenge and Monday I started a 30 day challenge. I am really going to try my best to document my daily food but that is a lot of work so I might commit to doing it once a week or use old picture! I cannot commit to EVERYDAY but I will do my best!!! :)

8 Eggs, 3 Asparagus, 8 cherry Tomatoes cut in half, Beef Bacon, 1/2 green bell pepper


Spring Mix Salad
Spring Lettuce, Strawberries, Avocado, Tomatoes, Beef Bacon, Sunflower seeds, Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Chicken Curry Soup with Vegetables

The Ingredients:
6 - 8 chicken tenders
Curry Marinade (Curry Powder, Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder, Cinnamon, Cayenne Powder, Cumin and Coconut Oil)
Broccoli
3/4 red bell pepper
10 - 15 small carrots, chopped
1 can coconut milk
3 cups chicken broth

The Directions:
Soak Chicken in Curry Marinade for 6 - 12 hours. 

Brown chicken in frying pan. Add the chicken to pot and pour coconut milk over the chicken. Bring to a boil. Add the Chicken Broth and bring back to boil. Then Add the vegetables and let cook for 10 minutes. 

ENJOY!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment