Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Simon Food Favourites: 2nd Blogiversary and SIFF 2010 (1 Oct 2010)



SFF turns 2 with SIFF!

Dear Readers

I've now been food blogging for 2 years since 1 October 2008 which coincides with the start of the Sydney International Food Festival (SIFF) — October is such a great month for food in Sydney. I'll be heading to the USA on 11 October until 4 November so unfortunately I'll be missing out on most of the SIFF events but I've managed to book a table for Let's Do Lunch with Guillaume at Bennelong and est. and was lucky enough to be part of the Cabramatta Allsorts Barbeque which was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the Special Events, Let's Do Lunches, Sugar Hits and any other food and drink festivities you get to try as part of SIFF. I look forward to reading all about the foodie highlights with much envy.

By the way is it Blogiversary or Blogoversary?

Happy Eating
Simon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment