Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dry Feet (Skin) and Chicken Rolls

Can I share something, funny and personal with you??? 

I have EXTREMELY dry skin... any suggestions?
We eat healthy. 
I take vitamins and I drink lots of water. Still my skin is so dry. 
I am excited to see what happens to my skin as I eat NO grains... NO Legumes... NO Diary.

 The other night, I made Chicken Roll-ups.
I used Chicken Strips, Carrots and Zucchini.
I would have love to try these again with Chicken Breasts. 

The Ingredients:
6 Chicken Strips
2 Carrots, sliced lengthwise
2 Zucchini, sliced lengthwise
Fresh Thyme
Garlic Powder
Pepper
Coconut Oil
Toothpicks 

The Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Toss the sliced carrots and zucchini with the Coconut Oil, salt, pepper, and fresh Thyme.  Place 2 zucchini and 2 carrot slices in the middle of the flattened chicken breasts, roll tightly, and secure with a toothpick. Place chicken in a baking dish and poor the chicken broth over the chicken roll-ups.  Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment