Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Morning Eggs

Mornings (Breakfast) are struggles, for me. 
Not because the kids are up. They are usually still sleeping when I get up. 

I am just a slow starter. My alarm goes off. I hit snooze. My alarm goes off. I lay there. 
I have always been like this. I have always been a sleeper. 

I struggle mostly in the winter. I mean, who really wants to get out of a warm bed and go out into the cold aired room? Not me!

I am getting better!!! Really, I am. I am not lacking sleep - I am good at that. We go to sleep at 9 and I wake up at 6:30 - 7:30, sometimes even later. That is 9 sometimes 10+ hours of sleep! :)

Surprisingly, I can tell a difference in the last week, since starting Paleo and eliminating the grains.
Yes, I know, it has only been a couple of days but I can tell! I do not feel as sluggish. 

I am working hard to improve my morning meals.
My go to breakfast is out the door! Oatmeal of some sort. 

I am good with this change, I really am. 

The Ingredients:
Handful of fresh Spinach, suateed.
diced tomatoes.
Eggs
Coconut Oil


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment