Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Starting February 1, I am saying no to coffee. 
Let me explain. I am working my way to cutting out all dairy. I have an intolerance to dairy but still add creamer. I have gone to Trader Joe's and bought their creamer but it still has dairy. I do not consume a lot of coffee so this really should not be too terribly hard.

I am going to start off my challenge by switching my coffee with tea. I have a cabinet full of teas and I plan on using them! I am going to stick to one cup a day, even if my boys are up all night, one cup a day. After a week or two I plan on switching to decaffeinated teas. By the end of the month (28 days) I plan to be completely off caffeine and teas. Maybe enjoying some hot water and lemon and maybe an occasional cup of decaf tea.

I do not foresee me having a problem with cutting out coffee. I am not addicted to the caffeine as I do not drink coffee everyday, maybe 5 or 6 days a week :) I drink it because it is hot and it is ready for me every morning! I want to do this the right way so I completely cut out my dairy (creamer).

I do not see anything wrong with coffee. I just like LOADS of creamer! I like the sweet taste!!!

Goodbye coffee. Hello Tea or Water and Lemon!

Anyone want to take this challenge with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment