Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cooking/Blogging Rut

Hello FABULOUS followers!

I am not sure if you have been able to tell but I have been in a blogging rut and in a cooking rut.

It is difficult to cook something new every day/night. To be honest the cost of the amount of food (vegetables and meat) ADDs up. I do love blogging and I do love sharing recipes but let's be honest -- I am sharing and doing this for you for FREE! Understand - I am happy to do so! I do advertise through Foodbuzz** but it is basically nothing at this time. It is not about the money to me but I do need to watch my grocery bills a little closer.

Here is what I am changing:
Monday - I am calling it Monday Mix-Up. I will be posting Vita-Mix recipes.
(comment on my Monday posts recipes you want me to try and I will try and give a shout out to you and your blog!)

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - I will be posting recipes. It might not be everyday but I will try. I might just post what we are eating and lead you to the past post!

Friday and Saturdays - If I post I will be posting educational information.

What are your thoughts on my changes??? I'd love to hear what you think. Comment away!

** I am struggling with the advertising because an ad on my blog does not agree with our philosophies.
Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment