Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gin Palace: Cocktails, Melbourne CBD (24 April 2010)

10 Russell Place, Melbourne VIC 3000
http://www.ginpalace.com.au



For the gin lover

If you're a lover of having cocktails in dimly lit and atmospheric decor abound with rich colours then the Gin Palace just might be your kind of drinking hole which seems to draw me back each time I visit Melbourne. It's probably because I'm a Gin & Tonic sort of guy and remembered this was one of the first places I noticed where they spent the time to rim the glass with lime for my Gin & Tonic which provided extra zing to the lips and palate. I'm a little hazy on the finer details of the drinks I ordered this time round and the prices but I do remember they always seem to take great pride in preparing their cocktails and making sure their customers are well catered for in their preference to how they like their drinks made.

SNAPSHOT REVIEW:
PROS: Nice decor and romantic lighting, Wide variety of gins, Good selection of cocktails, Passionate and knowledgeable bar staff
CONS: Not the cheapest place around town
MUST TRY: Gin & Tonic, Revisiting on my next Melbourne trip

Gin & Tonic
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)

Scorpian cocktail: Barcadi Rum, Cognas, Fresh Lemon and Orange Juice, Almond Syrup & Home Made Grenadine ($20)

Classic vodka martini with olive

Classic vodka martini with a lemon twist

Martinis menu

Classic cocktails

Lush cushion decor

Table candle lights

Seating and decor

Well stocked bar

Cushion logo

Male toilet sign

Female toilet sign

Mens toilet decor

Street entrance


View Larger Map
Gin Palace on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment