Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, February 21, 2011

Green Smoothie

Welcome to the first MONDAY MORNING MIX-UP!!!! I am really excited to start posting recipes dedicated to my Vitamix.

I have said it before but I love my Vitamix! I have only had it a few short weeks and I am obsessed! I am enjoying my smoothies, as I have not had a blender since this summer. 

My boys are huge fans of the Vitamix, too, but because of the yumminess I am creating for them!

Please join in the fun and post your favorite smoothie recipes on my blog! I will be happy to try them and post them on my next Monday Morning Mix-up!!! :) I will not only be posting smoothie recipes, I will have baby food recipes, soups and much more! I am looking forward to this new section of my blog!!!! :) 

Edition #1 Green (Kale) Smoothie
(poor quality, sorry!)


 This smoothie had a little more fruit in it then I wanted and I will be changing it! This was a great tasting smoothie!!!!

Seriously, when you create a great smoothie you will not flinch with taste. My 3 year old enjoyed this delicious smoothie with me! :) Baby would have but he was napping!

Kale Green Smoothie
The Ingredients:
2 cups of Kale
5 Strawberries
1/2 banana
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1 date
3 year old added a few blueberries
ice

The directions:
MIX all the ingredients and then ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment